Help With Factory Cruise Control For 78

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

andym22

Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k25
Engine Size
Adding factory Cruise control to my 77. Can someone post a photo of where the wires and vacuum release go through the firewall? I know there should be a dimple on the firewall for drilling but can't seem to located it.

Last edited:

Jeff Brown

Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale C20
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Don't know if you've found the answer yet but here it is on my '77 Camper Special w/fact cc. As you can see, it's bundled with the wires for the cruise.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
I have an 80 K25 with factory CC... mine goes through the same way wit ha single bundle of wires and large vacuum line going through that same spot.

andym22

Reaction score
First Name
andy
Truck Year
Truck Model
k25
Engine Size

Don't know if you've found the answer yet but here it is on my '77 Camper Special w/fact cc. As you can see, it's bundled with the wires for the cruise.

Thank you for the help.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to mount the cruise control servo bracket with a holley carb one bolt goes through the head, but there are two holes that would have attached to the rochester control lingage bracket. I don't see anything from holley to adapt the universal linkage bracket to attach the servo bracket. Does anyone know of someone that makes this mounting bracket?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedgmt400