Help selecting a few items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dleslie212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
5.7L 350
Time for this years project - completely revamping the brakes on my 77 K10. I was hoping for some help in selecting a few kits. Budget is between 3 and 4k

I’m going to be swapping to a Hydroboost system and have this one picked out - thoughts?

I also want to spring for a rear disc conversion, and possibly replacing calipers up front as well to something a bit more beefy. The end goal here is for the truck to stop on a dime, and feel as close to a modern car as possible. I had my wife drive it in to her workplace a few months back and she’s since swore to never drive it again as it just doesn’t brake all that well. I’m hoping to find an all around kit - I’d love for the front and rear calipers to all match. Does anyone know of a complete kit that comes with the rear conversion and replacements for the fronts?

I did find this, but I’m curious if anyone knows of anything better. The single piston is concerning - aren’t there typically two pistons?

Tank6x2

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Truck Year
79/86
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
350, TH400.4:10 gears 2WD