Grille Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Is the grille guard you have from Warn, will that fit a truck also? I saw it was for a Blazer, That is a full size Blazer, or is it a S series Blazer?

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
I guess they can't answer a question.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Huh ?

Skweegle89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I was also hoping for an answer. I have been looking for a push bar/grille guard for awhile now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
I guess they don't answer questions. They just post crap so you'll spend money. Who cares if it fits.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
Its not about providing quality, Its about sucking your money from you like a vacuum. They think were just a bunch of lemmings that will just fork over our cash when ever they bling some flashy lights in front of us!

Sadly a lot do

Just like the crappy tire flyer I got in the mail yesterday. Black Friday sale! Apparently if you want to buy something at regular price during their sale days you would have to pay %500 inflation. On sale for 79.99 regular 249.99, funny thing is I just watched it being offered for 89.99 for like the last 6 months. The whole thing is just full of Chinese junk! Why don't they just change their name to dollarama? Its the same freakin junk!

Last edited:

carid

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
carid
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
4.6 L
We apologize for the delay and any inconvenience you had experienced. By being a sponsor of this forum we are willing to support respective GMsquarebody community and provide useful information about interesting products for your cars, which may be a good find for those members who are looking for some replacement parts, wheels or styling accessories. CARiD is in this business for more than 10 years, we and cherish our reputation. We apologize if you have experienced an inconvenience with CARiD in the past and we'll gladly do our best to change your impression from negative to positive.

We strive to not only sell products but make sure that all our customers are completely satisfied with their shopping experience. Here is a direct link to ResellerRatings web-site, so you will be able to check all the reviews left about our web-site: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/CARiD_com
Hope you will find the following reviews helpful!

If we would have found this thread earlier, we would provide you guys with the answers right away. However, we have found this thread occasionally and we did not receive any notifications about it.
Should you have specific questions or discussions, please P.M. us with the link to the thread.

@ Mr Clean
In regard to your question about the grille guard. If you are referring to this item: http://www.carid.com/1982-chevy-blazer-grill-guards/warn-trans4mer-mounting-system-12515557.html
Then it is just a mounting system, not a grille guard.

Once again please accept my apology for the inconvenience. If any additional questions appear just let us know how we can help.

Michael.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL