grill hanging loose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I needed some of these and came across them on line some time ago. There were some other places I knew of where I could have got them, but the site I was on had a "Chevy truck parts". so I checked it out. I got them because they came with the right screws. Other sites you can get the nut plates but not the screws, and the right color black.
You must be registered for see images attach
This nut plate fits in the slot on the arm the grill attaches to. I have a couiple that have part of that back part that's round. It's holding on the arm okay but these will make a better attachment and those I've got on my truck are old and brittle that's why parts of them have broken off.
I know that there have been guys who were looking for these things. If you want to go to this site to look for parts (see below).
The screws. And I guess those square ones go to one of the cars they also fit.
The part number. I got these from CJPoney.com. They are a mostly a Mustang parts place but have parts for Chevy's and other GM cars to.

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
That's good info - thanks !

:waytogo:

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Those square nut things would work for license plates screws to, I think. My truck doesn't have those but my wife's Subaru does. I know I've got another set of these around somewhere. I really didn't see these in the pic in the catalog. When I got the package is when I spotted them in the bag. That's okay. Extra for the money I paid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128