Good Morning All..let me see your lifted DD Burbans'

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
bobby
Truck Year
91'
Truck Model
k3500 4x4 Burban'
Engine Size
Mine is a DD and it has all spring lift no blocks.A 91' that began life as a C1500 .Wanted a REAL 1TON as GMC didnt build one that year.Also love the wind wings as this was the last year for that and it had the four small headlights and was the last Square burban..

Has the Dana 60 4 bolt upper bj for cross over steering if i get the urge...Rear is a 14 bolt..All mounts for the 2wd to 4wd are GM parts.Has 4.11 with Auburn Locker in the rear.went completely thru both axles does not drip fluid anywhere.

Drive train is a 454 with edelbrock intake,Barry Grant 750cfm Vac Sec Street Demon carn e elec choke.Cam is a Edelbrock cam as well.Heddman headers true duals.Accel everything ..

TH400 trans..still working on getting the kickdown working...Huge Hayden cooler and also Hayden oil cooler as well..holds almost 8 qts of engine oil.All
new custom drive shafts.205 TC case all gone thru.

Interior is all stock.seats are perfect no rips any where,door panels the same.Carpet is perfect but faded a BUTT ugly color up front going to dye the carpet here soon.OEM GM Radio still in it and it works,91 floor mats front and back..BUT the headliner needs to be done badly it is sag city..

Someone before i got it flipped the AC to the 134a it has a locked up compressor right now but AC is my thing so it will be working before summer..Windows all work-door locks uh nope but thats on my list ( said list never seems to get any smaller )

becuase i wanted a REAL 1 ton i bought 4 GMC 16.5 x9.5 deep GM steelies and has 33 MT's..Needs 35's knock the gears down a little get my HIway rpm down some.SO that is also on the ' LIST ' lol..

im sure im forgetting something.This truck gets more thumbs up than any truck i have ever owned and i have driven nice squares before..It is great in a parking lot because most times it is the biggest thing out there..NOW downtown parking garage,or MOST public garages are a no-no for Chubs..OH yeah forgot to tell you everything i drive has a name..The wife named this one ' Chubs '

so lets see those DD lifted 'Burbans.....:popcorn:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Let's see pics of yours :)

stlbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
bobby
Truck Year
91'
Truck Model
k3500 4x4 Burban'
Engine Size
im working on it..its on here somewhere..

stlbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
bobby
Truck Year
91'
Truck Model
k3500 4x4 Burban'
Engine Size
file:///C:/Users/bobby/Desktop/DSC00815.jpg

stlbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
bobby
Truck Year
91'
Truck Model
k3500 4x4 Burban'
Engine Size
dammit

animal

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 silverado
Engine Size
350ish
If it's on your pc you can click the paperclip in the reply box to attach the pic directly from your pc.

stlbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
bobby
Truck Year
91'
Truck Model
k3500 4x4 Burban'
Engine Size
take a look i am better with computers than this..lol..that lower grey area is now black.with hvy dty undercoating.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linemanjl