Good Intentions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarlVlachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I know it can't just me me and a select few that I know (@Josh Helm ), what are some times that you were doing any kind of project on the truck and it seemed so straight forward until.... BOOM! I myself always seem to break at least one thing unrelated to what I'm doing.

My most recent was shearing the plastic crash pin in the steering column during re-install. Whoops. What do you all have?

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
Picked up a 1992 Dodge W150 non operational with a decent body for a quick flip. Had a code 11 for the crank sensor so I dove in on that job. It uses 1/4 allen head bolts to attach to the trans bellhousing and being a Dodge theres years of caked oil and dirt in said allen head bolts. After hours of cursing and wrestling in a tiny area I got it out. Then dropped the grommet into the bellhousing hole. :biggun::893Chainsaw-Smilie-:Angry::angry94::suicide:

Josh Helm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
josh
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500
Engine Size
5.7 vortec
Much agreeded done this so many times ... but life's like that ... problems and solutions... just sucks when your blindsided by all the problems ...

semperfiguy98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K20
Engine Size
1992 Nissan Maxima. Just finished timing belt replacement. I filled up the cooling system and letting it get to operating temp. Hood was up and I had a couple tools laying on the radiator. Walk inside for a drink, walk outside and saw the hood fell down on top of tools which punctured plastic on radiator. Ooops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tetz73