GMC 4wd dog dishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
SO the wife had me in an antique store this morning and I saw these. I did not buy them, but would do so for one of my brethren should they want them. I figured the chance of another square enthusiast happening into an antique store in the middle of nowhere and finding them was slim to none and they should be rescued if possible. They are asking $120 for the set, but of course I'd do some dickerin' to try and get that down if possible. Thanks everyone for keeping the old iron on the streets!

You must be registered for see images attach

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
SO the wife had me in an antique store this morning and I saw these. I did not buy them, but would do so for one of my brethren should they want them. I figured the chance of another square enthusiast happening into an antique store in the middle of nowhere and finding them was slim to none and they should be rescued if possible. They are asking $120 for the set, but of course I'd do some dickerin' to try and get that down if possible. Thanks everyone for keeping the old iron on the streets!

K1500.... lol they dont even know what they go on! 120 seems a wee steep but given the type of store theyre in... eh.

Memaloose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Good find!
I'm always looking for old car/truck parts like that.
Whenever I go through a town on a road trip, I look for the wrecking yards, if they're open it's cheep entertainment and you never know what you'll see.

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
I got a set of 4 of the large ones, and a set of 2 of the smaller ones, all GMC, and I have one larger Chevy one.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
They look to be in superb condition, no dings or oxidation or anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shake1969