full suspension of new parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Today I got the rest of the Energy Suspension polyurethane sets I needed to finish rebuilding my suspension. These are the ball joint dust boots you will need for your Square if you want to stop the wear and tear on your ball joints. These Energy Suspension dust boots will not split, crack, or dry out over time. They will keep out all water, dirt, road grime, and grit which is the cause of the wear and failure of ball joints since they are right in the way of all that mentioned, by the tires whipping that crap right in your ball joint if you are using rubber. Get the rubber out of your suspension parts and your suspension will last two to three times longer than rubber. These are just the ball joint dust boots.

You must be registered for see images attach
This is the part number of one set. You'll need two sets obviously, one left, one right. If you are willing to do the work you'll have to get the ball joints apart, remove the old dust boot, clean the pin off and put the new dust boot on and reinstall the joint. Make sure the boot is all the way down onto the A arm as you put the pin back into the spindle hole, tighten to proper spec, and install the cotter pin. You could put a bit of grease back in.

The small ones are the upper ball joint and the fatter ones are for the lower ball joints.
This pic is how the dust boot ought to look when properly installed on the pin, it's touching the A arm there at the bottom.

Last edited:

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
This past Monday I got my leaf spring bushings I needed. I use Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings exclusively, and I use the dust boots as well. These bushings last a very long time, much longer than rubber. I wish all cars and trucks had polyurethane in the suspension because it significantly improves the handling and performance of the suspension all around.
This is the leaf spring bushing set. This one box is enough for both sides which includes each eye and the shackle link.
What comes in the box.
These are for 1 1/2" diam. spring eyes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisd9997