Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
Sure enough, I have the one out of the 90 suburban cluster I am using for the electric Speedo and tach. Looks pretty darn identical to your pic and is in perfect shape. Little bit of dust on it, but otherwise cherry. I can drop it in the mail tomorrow morning if you want. It’s pretty small, probably would fit in USPS priority box?
You must be registered for see images attach

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I might have one that you can have for the cost of shipping too. It would probably get to you next day, since I'm just a little bit south of you. I think I have two or three different ones, including the one in my truck right now since I'm going to a tach cluster.
I probably would have taken you up on that since you are so much closer. But I've worked out a deal with dsteel, and will be sticking to it. If however that changes I'll be in touch. Thanks.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Sure enough, I have the one out of the 90 suburban cluster I am using for the electric Speedo and tach. Looks pretty darn identical to your pic and is in perfect shape. Little bit of dust on it, but otherwise cherry. I can drop it in the mail tomorrow morning if you want. It’s pretty small, probably would fit in USPS priority box?
You must be registered for see images attach
The only real difference is pictures instead of E & F. See my previous post. and thanks again for the offer, it just came a little bit to late.

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
The only real difference is pictures instead of E & F. See my previous post. and thanks again for the offer, it just came a little bit to late.
ok, no worries. I just thought you needed it now and he wasn't able to send it until next week.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I wanted to let everyone know that is following this thread, I purchased @dsteelejr fuel gauge, it arrived to today in great shape today. I'm hopeful that I will get to install it in the next few days, but I want to do a couple other things while I'm in there and I have a deadline to meet on a farm project so it might get delayed. While I had a fire under my butt to fix it when it first happened in the long run the most important thing is that I get it done correctly and get other issues taken care of while I'm in there. If I get rolling on it this weekend I'll post a thread another thread on it cause I know you can't wait to see in my dash :)

BRetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franklin
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Don't touch the needle. Super delicate & break easily.
I second that warning about the needle being fragile. They are apparently made of spun sugar and low self-esteem.

I carefully set mine on the bench, but one of my test leads bumped the needle and it "fell to pieces" like a Southern lady at a wake.

The replacement I bought from LMC (a 1981 type) has been fine. (Still not very useful, of course, until I fix the float in my gas tank that sticks at 5/8 full. ...)

BR

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I second that warning about the needle being fragile. They are apparently made of spun sugar and low self-esteem.

I carefully set mine on the bench, but one of my test leads bumped the needle and it "fell to pieces" like a Southern lady at a wake.

The replacement I bought from LMC (a 1981 type) has been fine. (Still not very useful, of course, until I fix the float in my gas tank that sticks at 5/8 full. ...)

BR
If you weren't already aware of this, there is a resistor on the back of the fuel gauge, if bad it will prevent the gauge from reading full.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nvaden1980