Free99 Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Since picking up this truck, the rattle can sprayed black, chipping, peeling, blue underneath and black under that headlight buckets were triggering me.
Since I had the day off and it was raining too hard to rebuild the grape arbor I did something about the damn headlight bezels.
Leftover Ppg base coat in Dodge light driftwood metallic with a splash of hardner makes a very appealing option to argent color. Have used the remains of this paint for a few bumpers and wheels over the years.
A little one hour scuff n spray took about 4. the SEM primer kept eating the old paint on one piece, but not the other one, weird...cheap azz spray paint I suppose. When cleaning with lacquer thinner both the black and blue came off on the rag easily.
anyway looks better than it did.
Before

You must be registered for see images attach

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
Looks good. I did mine in more of a Charcoal as it will better match the new color of the truck when I paint it.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Looks good. I did mine in more of a Charcoal as it will better match the new color of the truck when I paint it.

I would take a buffer to that ole girl and sport the hell out of the patina look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shock loaded