Fleetside passenger bed side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acsnowrider

Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Hey guys,

I recently picked up a 1985 k20 that needs a bed. I already had a driver's bed side, and I have found a complete floor assembly without too much looking. However, the passenger bed sides (with a square fuel door opening,) are all but non-existent. Everyone I've contacted says they are on backorder, and they have no idea if or when they will be available. I'm looking for part# GM1757104 or 15628616. Any ideas of where I may be able to get my hands on one of these? Thanks in advance!

PBALLARD

Reaction score
First Name
pete
Truck Year
Truck Model
k-30/ M1028A1
Engine Size
welcome to the site - if you dig enough you will find those hard to find parts!!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
if the normal places aint got em, like ebay, lmc, brothers trucks, classic industries, classic parts of america etc. Try local places as well.

If that fails and no junkyards near you have anything may need to find replacement panels and rebuild what you have if you have anything? If not then find something old and used and get panels. They make full arches, upper arches only, lower front and lower rears as well as the rear corners.

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I know your in michigan but every year around the first week of august here in PA is the carlisle truck nationals show and i almost garuntee you could find one there. They have a great swap meet section along with tons of sweet show trucks.

acsnowrider

Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
If anyone is looking for this part, I finally found a place in Texas that had 3 available.... Now 2 lol. I found it on Amazon by putting part# GM1757104. I'm sure they are going to go quick since no one else in the country has any!

crpntr78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Daaumm, that's expensive. There's a place in Garnett Kansas that'll sell you a whole rust free bed for a little over that much! Just look on Kansas City craigslist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84