1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitech

Discussion in 'TBI & EFI Conversions' started by Logan01, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Logan01

Logan01 Junior Member

First Name:
    Logan
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    k10
    Engine Size:
    Hey so I converted my 1981 Chevy k10 from a carb to a fitech 600 system. Since then I have had nothing but problems first fitech had a bad IAC and was replaced at no cost and the replacement is all kinds of screwed up but I don't know what exactly is wrong thought it's AFT Trim is at +50 and stalls at low speed. I turned data logger on and was wondering if anyone on here knows how to read it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It also has code 134 and 105

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Tapatalk

2. Frankenchevy

Frankenchevy Supporting Member Supporting Member

First Name:
    Guy
    Truck Year:
    Square
    Truck Model:
    CUCV
    Engine Size:
    Small
    I’ve been running the Holley Sniper. I dialed it in using data logging and Holley’s software. Your wiring has to be ON POINT. Most of the threads over on the Holley forums are problems stemming from wiring/RFI. Most guys will swear up and down they followed directions to a T, but their problem turns out to be wiring.

None of the units wiring should come anywhere close to plug wires, the distributor, coil, alternator, heater blower motor, any other high draw wire from the battery or alternator, junction block or even other efi related wires. You need grounds from batt to frame, batt to block, block to frame, frame to body, body to block and it doesn’t hurt to ground your air filter base as well. The systems relay trigger wire needs a clean 12v source. Rather than rely on the ignition switch/fuse block, I ran a wire straight from the battery to a “kill switch” and then to the relay trigger.

If all that is well and good, what data points seem off in your log?

3. yevgenievich

yevgenievich Full Access Member

First Name:
    Viktor
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    V2500 burb
    Engine Size:
    134 and 105 shows o2 sensor problem