Fitech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logan01

Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
Hey so I converted my 1981 Chevy k10 from a carb to a fitech 600 system. Since then I have had nothing but problems first fitech had a bad IAC and was replaced at no cost and the replacement is all kinds of screwed up but I don't know what exactly is wrong thought it's AFT Trim is at +50 and stalls at low speed. I turned data logger on and was wondering if anyone on here knows how to read it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It also has code 134 and 105

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Tapatalk

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
I’ve been running the Holley Sniper. I dialed it in using data logging and Holley’s software. Your wiring has to be ON POINT. Most of the threads over on the Holley forums are problems stemming from wiring/RFI. Most guys will swear up and down they followed directions to a T, but their problem turns out to be wiring.

None of the units wiring should come anywhere close to plug wires, the distributor, coil, alternator, heater blower motor, any other high draw wire from the battery or alternator, junction block or even other efi related wires. You need grounds from batt to frame, batt to block, block to frame, frame to body, body to block and it doesn’t hurt to ground your air filter base as well. The systems relay trigger wire needs a clean 12v source. Rather than rely on the ignition switch/fuse block, I ran a wire straight from the battery to a “kill switch” and then to the relay trigger.

If all that is well and good, what data points seem off in your log?

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
134 and 105 shows o2 sensor problem

seniorbear69

Reaction score
First Name
steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
HI ive git same setup on my firebird found that o2 sensor works best in a balance pipe or the system ran rich as hell .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg