First square body

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finkaire

Finkaire
Reaction score
First Name
Loren
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado c10
Engine Size
NorCal welcomes you

smullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I6
Indeed it is.
Snarky comments are common but stay within the lines.
Mods don’t bug or step in unless it’s waaaay out there.
Few of em might even participate if the person getting flamed soaked themselves in gasoline. Good forum here you chose the right one.
There is another forum dedicated to these trucks but I think they’re actually communist. And this is America and we here… are Americans.
There is a lounge area to kick back and talk about whatever, food threads, beer threads, old lady risqué thread, NSFW threads, you name it we got it.
Stop in, take your shoes off and stay a while.
Add positive content in the beginning don’t triple thread post for “fast answers” don’t talk too much shiiiiit about someone else’s build and you’ll do fine.
Nice rig BTW entry fee is a photo, you paid the pied piper. Keep up the good work.
This guy pretty much nails it...

This is quickly becoming one of my most visited sites.
I get to work early in the mornings before anyone else and one of the 1st things I do is check new posts and throughout the day in between calls and other tasks or projects I hit it up.

It is for sure my favorite Truck site.
Ar15.com is my favorite Gun site.
Still need to find one like this for Ham/Amateur radio. I've seen a few sites, but not I take too like this one.

I would not mind if there was more on Airbagging, custom Frame work, stereo installs and custom body work for cruisers and show vehicles.
Those aren't even complaints, just ""Would Likes"...

Great place though. Stick around, these guys can help you a lot and are very enjoyable to converse with.

Strick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Crew
Engine Size
Welcome from Central NC.

Strickland

Forum statistics