Fender Emblem Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Looking to finalize the “de-dress up” the P.O. did on my truck today. In an attempt to make the CUCV look classier he put Sierra badging, Sierra horn button and a GMC tailgate band.

My truck didn’t come with any fender emblems originally, but they’re mounted now. So I can weld up the holes upon removal, but I’ll hold off for if I ever do bodywork to do that.

If going with an oem looking emblem, I like the Silverado or Cheyenne badges even though my truck is closer to a custom-deluxe. The custom-deluxe badges are too big to me. I also don’t want to commit sacrilege, although that’s already kind of the case.

I’m open to non-oem badging ideas, too. Maybe if someone makes one that just says “Chevy” or a flag or if someone’s got a pic of what another Chevy fender emblem from a different model altogether may look like.

Any suggestions out there in readerland?

Last edited:

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Found some Silverado 30 emblems on eBay for $80/pair. Maybe I’ll do that for now.

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
These are probably the ones you're looking at from the Parts Place. I got the same ones. They're are a nice quality and include the nuts and black backing plates.

You must be registered for see images attach

Craig 85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
454/TH-400/NP205
I still have that grill Bow Tie for you from my old grill. I also have these dash emblems. I can fix the chrome on the upper one with that chrome pen I have and it will look like new. The lower one is off an 89-91 Suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
That would be awesome! Need to tear away from the surprise projects one of these days to get over your way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell