Emission Label ‘83 K10 6.2 Liter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAndrews77

Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
Hey gang.

There’s so much great information on here but I’m having trouble finding the federal emission label for a truck I recently bought. I feel like I’ve tried everywhere for the dealership to various websites and even emailed a couple of you tubers for pictures of theirs that I can replicate. I saw a great thread in here that had a good list but not mine unfortunately.

Any other ideas???

You must be registered for see images attach

Wiltff

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.2 Diesel
Not sure if this helps but here is the one of my 82

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Hey gang.

There’s so much great information on here but I’m having trouble finding the federal emission label for a truck I recently bought. I feel like I’ve tried everywhere for the dealership to various websites and even emailed a couple of you tubers for pictures of theirs that I can replicate. I saw a great thread in here that had a good list but not mine unfortunately.

Any other ideas???

Nice truck!

DAndrews77

Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L Diesel
Not sure if this helps but here is the one of my 82

Man that is perfect. I had found the engine family number by dumb luck so I should be able to recreate the label with that picture. Thank you!

Wiltff

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.2 Diesel
Glad it helped Danny. How much would it cost to make one to match mine? I’d like to replace it once I repaint engine bay parts. TIA.

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Bump. Does anyone have a picture of the Side lower air cleaner Emissions routing decal? For my 1982 thx.

DanMcG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Truck Year
1978 1985
Truck Model
k10 k10
Engine Size
400 350
Get ahold of ECS Automotive Concepts they might scan an original and print it for ya. They did a door tire pressure tag for me and they were a pleasure to work with.
http://www.ecsautomotive.com/

82Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
6.2L
Get ahold of ECS Automotive Concepts they might scan an original and print it for ya. They did a door tire pressure tag for me and they were a pleasure to work with.

http://www.ecsautomotive.com/
I don't have the original decal on any of my air cleaners.

I have my own person that recreates decals for me for about $7 Canadian dollars. In very hq vinyl. The main problem is there are practically non-existent images online of the decal I need for the side air cleaner I can only find details of non-emissions I need emissions for 1982 only.

so far I've been looking for about a year and a half for that specific detail and I've come up with little to nothing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell