Dual Smog Pumps, For 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
In my garage cleaning, I found the dual smog pump setup I removed from my old '86 C20 Burb. It's the whole setup, other than the hard lines that thread into the manifolds. Is there any interest in this or should I just scrap it all?

If anyone is interested, I can get a better pic showing what all is there.

You must be registered for see images attach

DirtyDYT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
‘79
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I have a set of smog manifolds off of an ‘85 with the little hard lines mounted up.

I’d be happy to donate them towards the cause if anyone needs your setup for emissions.

Dougnsalem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
In my garage cleaning, I found the dual smog pump setup I removed from my old '86 C20 Burb. It's the whole setup, other than the hard lines that thread into the manifolds. Is there any interest in this or should I just scrap it all?
It's easy for me to say, since I'm not storing all of your crap (I have PLENTY of my own. Lol), but I sure hope you don't just toss that stuff. It's gonna be worth a bazillion dollars to someone in 20 or 30 years, after some tree hugger revokes DEQ testing exemptions for all older vehicles. Just a thought.... Lol

-Nostradougus

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
It's easy for me to say, since I'm not storing all of your crap (I have PLENTY of my own. Lol), but I sure hope you don't just toss that stuff. It's gonna be worth a bazillion dollars to someone in 20 or 30 years, after some tree hugger revokes DEQ testing exemptions for all older vehicles. Just a thought.... Lol

-Nostradougus

Lol, that's the problem. I've hung on to so much stuff, I simply just can't keep track of it all anymore. There's going to be so many things that go to waste because I forget I even have it. In just my 40x20 garage I've been cleaning, I've "discovered" an alarming amount of parts. I can't imagine the things I've forgotten about in the pole barn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeBeepBeep