Dual beam auxiliary lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I think I've mentioned before that my wife's grandfather has a 1980 GMC step side c10 that's been sitting for a few years. Anyway, it has a pretty cool set of auxiliary lights up front that I've never seen before. Its one set of lights, but each light has two separate reflectors and bulbs in them. The switch inside the cab is a three position switch, one side for fog lights, the other side for driving and the middle position is off. So its driving and fog lights combined into one set. I got to thinking that I'd really like to have a set for my truck. Has anyone seen a set of these lately, or ever for that matter? Looks like it was a pretty good quality kit back in the day. I'll try to get some pics next day or two.

Jarhead79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Pics would be cool! Lol

bigcountry78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

They're not in great shape, but they appear to have amber bulbs in the fog light side. I googled last night and found a couple different styles for around $100 per set. Kind of steep I think. I couldn't find a brand name on these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrayWK