Door pocket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Hi, looking for an original door pocket for my 78 k10.
I'm missing the passenger side. Interior is buckskin.
No problem if faded, I'll redye as I did with the one in the picture.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20220403_151641.jpg
    20220403_151641.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 51

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Hi, looking for an original door pocket for my 78 k10.
I'm missing the passenger side. Interior is buckskin.
No problem if faded, I'll redye as I did with the one in the picture.
Thanks
You must be registered for see images attach

its been outside

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
It looks like the one. Even the color.
Do you want that? Old photo so I would have to make sure it’s still good. I think I brought it in the shed since the door panel was pretty good

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Do you want that? Old photo so I would have to make sure it’s still good. I think I brought it in the shed since the door panel was pretty good
Yes, let me know. Thanks

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Why the long face? Looks pretty good for coming out of it's umpteenth year laying outside exposed to the elements!
Looks like it's found it's home there, though....

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Why the long face? Looks pretty good for coming out of it's umpteenth year laying outside exposed to the elements!
Right. I have a feeling it would turn to dust when you try to move it.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Right. I have a feeling it would turn to dust when you try to move it.
Surprisingly, No, but this is why I was more cautious than optimistic. I have more than one door panel tho, and I havent looked in the shed yet. Best I can tell I have like 5 panels with 2 that match lol.. The match to this one does not have a pocket on it anymore.

But if you want I can check out its integrity tomorrow. the difference in look is from being face down on dead foliage. Exciting.

I have no idea why my gpa choose this spot for the 53 customline, 2 fuel cells(racing ones) , 5 old ass bicyles, a dead sand blaster cart, 2 2wd control arms with hub/rotor from a square(i think) laying about. a couple driveshafts. a 67 impala grille. 2 square door panels, a 76 nova grille(sadly broken), a set of garage door rails, a couple I beams, half a dually split rim wheel (no outer) and like 30 of those green wire fence post things.

I also remember I have these two doors in the far back of property and one still has a trim panel. I will check it out. the doors had warning stickers on them for operating a PTO I Think.
The door has been face down and isnt even rusty and has a glass piece in it still. If I determine that they are going to fall short of needed condition ill let you know. if they are decent I can take one and clean it up and show up close photo etc.

It may not seem like it, but I am aware to the fact I am of little purpose/value here and that its only becoming less with time. I am also aware that anywhere Im not doing the previous thing, I am just rather annoying.

However I would just like to point out I am trying to help rory. I wouldnt bring up what I have if I knew it to be beyond-use or in no way applicable.

At this point in my life ive met more males named Karen and the sense of pride in that is touching but I dont know what is to gain in the drama in this thread since before posting the less-than-ideal..pocket or whatever has been acknowledged.

And im staying away from most topics, especially to not waste peoples times.

Now, Im sorry @RoryH19 if Ive bothered or wasted your time , but all Im saying is that while here I am trying.
I dont see where karen has shared a source or offered any pockets to rory. Im a lot of things but isnt there a manager somewhere you can please file your grievances with. :33:

Here, Ill try something.

What would you like to see that would make that frown go topside. as the kids say. @Grit dog

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
Surprisingly, No, but this is why I was more cautious than optimistic. I have more than one door panel tho, and I havent looked in the shed yet. Best I can tell I have like 5 panels with 2 that match lol.. The match to this one does not have a pocket on it anymore.

But if you want I can check out its integrity tomorrow. the difference in look is from being face down on dead foliage. Exciting.

I have no idea why my gpa choose this spot for the 53 customline, 2 fuel cells(racing ones) , 5 old ass bicyles, a dead sand blaster cart, 2 2wd control arms with hub/rotor from a square(i think) laying about. a couple driveshafts. a 67 impala grille. 2 square door panels, a 76 nova grille(sadly broken), a set of garage door rails, a couple I beams, half a dually split rim wheel (no outer) and like 30 of those green wire fence post things.

I also remember I have these two doors in the far back of property and one still has a trim panel. I will check it out. the doors had warning stickers on them for operating a PTO I Think.
The door has been face down and isnt even rusty and has a glass piece in it still. If I determine that they are going to fall short of needed condition ill let you know. if they are decent I can take one and clean it up and show up close photo etc.

It may not seem like it, but I am aware to the fact I am of little purpose/value here and that its only becoming less with time. I am also aware that anywhere Im not doing the previous thing, I am just rather annoying.

However I would just like to point out I am trying to help rory. I wouldnt bring up what I have if I knew it to be beyond-use or in no way applicable.

At this point in my life ive met more males named Karen and the sense of pride in that is touching but I dont know what is to gain in the drama in this thread since before posting the less-than-ideal..pocket or whatever has been acknowledged.

And im staying away from most topics, especially to not waste peoples times.

Now, Im sorry @RoryH19 if Ive bothered or wasted your time , but all Im saying is that while here I am trying.
I dont see where karen has shared a source or offered any pockets to rory. Im a lot of things but isnt there a manager somewhere you can please file your grievances with. :33:

Here, Ill try something.

What would you like to see that would make that frown go topside. as the kids say. @Grit dog
@AuroraGirl I always enjoy you long dialogs and appreciate you looking for the door pocket. You're the only one that has offered one.
I really just need the door pocket. If the first one you showed is not cracked and still has flexibility that will work for me.
Besides shipping will be much cheaper on a pocket vs the entire panel.
So to turn that frown upside, I just need a usable pocket :)

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
@AuroraGirl I always enjoy you long dialogs and appreciate you looking for the door pocket. You're the only one that has offered one.
I really just need the door pocket. If the first one you showed is not cracked and still has flexibility that will work for me.
Besides shipping will be much cheaper on a pocket vs the entire panel.
So to turn that frown upside, I just need a usable pocket :)
OH I wasnt gonna ship a panel lol but its storming right now, I didnt get up early enough. my computer says its supposed to stop so if it does I can go verify if its up to snuf

RoryH19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rory
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10 Silverado SWB
Engine Size
350 TBI
OH I wasnt gonna ship a panel lol but its storming right now, I didnt get up early enough. my computer says its supposed to stop so if it does I can go verify if its up to snuf
Soooo....any luck?

AyWoSch Motors

The Parts Guy
Reaction score
First Name
Ayden
Truck Year
Truck Model
K1500 Sierra
Engine Size
350ci V8
For anyone that's intersted...