Does anyone know what this sensor goes to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
It’s a rebuilt 1991 350 with a th350. Originally came with a 305 with a 700r. The esc components and emissions components has long since been removed. I questioned if the sensor was some sort of old starter cutoff being the light blue wiring looked new..

Boy that info sure would have saved a lot of people trying to help some time.....

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
So would reading, Swearbody. It’s on the 1st page 1st response.
Yeah I read that and NO Where did it say your original emissions had been removed or that it originally had a 305/700r4. In fact you could still have esc causing issues since its wired into the distributor. Did you do any of the work yourself....do you know it was deleted or does it have an aftermarket distributor. Do you know what that wire is....Sorry I didnt take the time to read every post in your thread trying to help you. I have been also reading other post and trying to help there as well. I digress. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Squirrely Brother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yeah I read that and NO Where did it say your original emissions had been removed or that it originally had a 305/700r4. In fact you could still have esc causing issues since its wired into the distributor. Did you do any of the work yourself....do you know it was deleted or does it have an aftermarket distributor. Do you know what that wire is....Sorry I didnt take the time to read every post in your thread trying to help you. I have been also reading other post and trying to help there as well. I digress. Good luck!!

Swearbody, responses like yours are why people delete their accounts. Issues already resolved, but creating other issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robo