Crossmember between front of rear leaf springs 84k10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dlefler

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
If you’re struggling finding one locally, in general there are quite a few guys in this area parting out squares. Couple of em are semi pros at it.
Suggest also joining PNW squarebodys on FB.
I know shipping is rough, but parts are plentiful if there’s things you just can’t find in the salt belt.
Thank you for your help, I will join the FB group very good info to have. I recently had my truck frame welded on and I thought I may be in need of a crossmember but the guy was able to make mine work with a little fabrication. I am new to fixing square bodies, seems some parts are plentiful and cheap and some are not. It's good to have people to turn to for questions. Thanks again

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@Dlefler
You’re welcome.
As far as old vehicles go, I’d say squares are one of the best for parts availability for just about everything. So much crossover between the years and even other GM vehicles and the better part of 20 years of production run for that model doesn’t hurt either.
Really the only parts that something isn’t a available to buy either OEM or (mostly) aftermarket is the actual frame itself. That and structural cab pieces aside from the floor and related components.
But there’s enough junkers around for those parts, just more of an Easter egg hunt …

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Thought this may help with OP's issue and mine. I feel like i'm a nascar driver on the wheel unless I'm doing 90+.....then it's smooth lol.....then again it may be habit.

truck core support

full

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes