Cleaning out the garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f6john

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Sold another old friend today. My old 2 stage Sanborn compressor just wouldn’t fit in to my new home for multiple reasons plus the time and energy in moving it 200 miles. It was a real winner though, almost 30 years old and zero issues. It sat silent in the corner for weeks on end but always answered the call when needed. The guy who bought it was thrilled to have it as he is embarking on some restoration projects and money is tight. His truck transmission broke, (Dodge) and he shows up in a minivan to haul his prize home! He proceeded to disassemble the compressor, removing the pump so it can ride upright and them lays the tank down and slides it right in the back. Just like my Square I sold last week, I think this one is going to a good home and it’s useful life will continue.
You must be registered for see images attach
My lift ramp won’t make the trip either, I sold it a few months ago. It was only with me for 7 years but the new owner is my age and needed to be able to get under a low vehicle too. Silly to be connected to “things” but I spent years collecting tools as I needed them and now it feels strange to be letting them go.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack541