Cargo Light Bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryRH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350ci
Does anyone have a link to where I can get the bolts for this? I found some bolts that look similar, but these say they are for earlier models, but mine is an 87.

I did find a site that sold the assembly, but the bolts were different. The bolts that came out of mine (disintegrated) are moreso banjo bolts with a short section threaded at the end. These reproduction sets that I came across had a regular bolt and a rubber grommet that went into the hole.

Not quite sure if this is better, or just different, but if I can find just the bolts instead of spending $40 on this reproduction assembly, that would be awesome.

TerryRH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
350ci

hatzie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
Shoulder bolts... or in this case shoulder machine screws.
Those have that odd dull gray look like stainless with a shoulder machined slightly proud of the threads.
You could check McMaster Carr for odd fasteners. They carry all kinds of special bolts like the Serrated Flange Head nuts and bolts GM used on the frame parts in a lot of vehicles.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128