Bvllsh!t on craigslist.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Lol. Nope. It'll be a bargain at $12,500.
You know you’ll get offered $2500 without the person having ever laid eyes on it, right?

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
You know you’ll get offered $2500 without the person having ever laid eyes on it, right?
Lol. Probably. I'm thinking I might skip the broke dick craigslist *********, and put it on Facebook marketplace. Which means making an account. Which I really don't want to do, but the guys at work have been having much better luck there, than c-list. At the very least, it should eliminate most of the scam ********.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Lol. Probably. I'm thinking I might skip the broke dick craigslist *********, and put it on Facebook marketplace. Which means making an account. Which I really don't want to do, but the guys at work have been having much better luck there, than c-list. At the very least, it should eliminate most of the scam ********.
True enough. I still don’t think I’d be tempted to join Facebook but that’s just me.

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
True enough. I still don’t think I’d be tempted to join Facebook but that’s just me.
If these guys I work with weren't having success selling on it, I wouldn't be considering it either. But, if it moves the iron, then what choice is there?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
If these guys I work with weren't having success selling on it, I wouldn't be considering it either. But, if it moves the iron, then what choice is there?
Right on. And as an added bonus you can see what people think that you haven’t given a **** about since high school!

CSFJ

-----------------
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
-------------
Truck Year
-------
Truck Model
-------
Engine Size
-------
Right on. And as an added bonus you can see what people think that you haven’t given a **** about since high school!
Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNFL