Best place to buy new weather strip door seals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burban1990

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
James
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban 2500
Engine Size
I was curious where everybody buys their door seals for the square body. I have quite a bit of wind noise and water seepage from both rear doors on my suburban. I've seen a couple of different options out there but thought I should check here first.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Not a lot of experience here, like none! lol
But there’s a guy on Craigslist here in WA that sells all those seals, supposedly factory quality etc.
I didn’t check with him. But I did order new wing window seals and window seals/anti rattle kits from the Truck Shop.
They look good to me. Not going to be installed for a while so no real world on them yet.
FWIW, Truck Shop seems to have a bit better pricing on parts in general compare to LMC or others.

BKING33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
1987, 1989
Truck Model
K30, Suburban
Engine Size
6.2, 6.2 turbo
I just replaced all the door window run channel weatherstrips on my Burb. I had purchased them from Jeg's.
The brand was Precision. From what I found on net, this is one of the better manufacturer's for weatherstrips.

TPISly-C10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sly
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 shortbox
Engine Size
LQ4 6.0L
Precision here good quality product! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Mark Eversole

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
For the door seals, Soffseal has a really nice part. Part number is 9010. It has the vented bulb seal and includes the ribbon of hot melt adhesive inside the pinch weld channel like the original seals. Great fit and great price.

Curt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-30
Engine Size
I got my precision weather stripping thru USA 1 Industries.Not much a fan of LMC.The price was 149$ for both sides.Includes door,windows.Not wing windows though.Easy to put in and fit perfectly.

Holl

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Truck Year
Truck Model
suburban
Engine Size
Ditto on Steele Rubber

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I just replaced all the door window run channel weatherstrips on my Burb. I had purchased them from Jeg's.
The brand was Precision. From what I found on net, this is one of the better manufacturer's for weatherstrips.
I bought the cheapest I could find, pretty much on eBay. I don't have a Suburban (to the OP) but I think mine may have been precession. I bought the whole cab door and cab seal kit. I then had to source the top door moulding seperate. I bought the cheapest I could find in eBay. It was the glue on kind and it for sure was precession. I was happy with the quality of the kit I bought. I would have to go back through my history. The kit may have not been precision, but that was like a year ago or more and I just don't remember

Buck_77

Reaction score
First Name
buck
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc jimmy
Engine Size
can any of you give me a lead on where to get blazer weather stripping? i need every piece there is for a 74

PeteJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC Sierra Classic 1500
Engine Size
I just received all my weather stripping from LMC. The quality looks great, one of the boxes said "Precision."
If you go to the "Steele Rubber Products" website, and click on catalog, you can put in your vehicle info and they will send you a vehicle specific catalog pretty quickly.
I know they make good stuff, prices seemed higher, but not crazy.

TheCandid

Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
I know this is an older thread, but I got door seals from Cooltruckparts.com AKA Browns of Two Rivers. They felt just like the old ones I took off(just not old and crusty) and have the adhesive in the run like oem. They got to me fast and wasn't too expensive for the quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pete08