Bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Cool. I clicked your Amazon link and it took me to a Truxedo soft roll up cover. Glad to have you confirm it will fit fine and that the quality is good. It will live indoors so I anticipate it will last quite a while.

Man, one lady got real obstinate with me when I said GMC and Chevy are the same truck..., "Sir, we have engineers so, I'm not going to argue with you, that's not what I do O.K." pretty sure she was in a fulfillment warehouse and not Tonno Pro though.
Woowwwwwwww. People really amaze me sometimes. I RARELY call anywhere for that exact reason. I'll research till I'm crosseyed before I call lol.

I must've grabbed the wrong link when I put that soft roll up in here, though it does fit our trucks. But I've got the tri-fold on mine, same PN# you mentioned. Just be careful to not over tighten the front clamps, they'll try to cross thread if you do. I learned the hard way lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
Arrived and Installed yesterday. Fits really well, but was disappointed in the quality of the D seal and the lack of full foam pads at the hinges like shown on yours @TotalyHucked Otherwise seems like a good value for the money and the seals are easily replaced in the future. With regard to the year fitment question, when the box arrived it clearly says 73-87 on the label so their website needs fixing badly...

TotalyHucked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra 1500
Engine Size
Arrived and Installed yesterday. Fits really well, but was disappointed in the quality of the D seal and the lack of full foam pads at the hinges like shown on yours @TotalyHucked Otherwise seems like a good value for the money and the seals are easily replaced in the future. With regard to the year fitment question, when the box arrived it clearly says 73-87 on the label so their website needs fixing badly...

It's missing seals on the hinges?? That sucks. Mine have shifted and gotten a little misshapen but they still seal well. I guess some generic adhesive backed gasket could be cut to fit, just gotta find the right thickness.

Soundmound

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Truck Year
Truck Model
Scottsdale
Engine Size
They put sections of the same low quality D seal on the hinges as they did on the rest of the frame. Yours appears to have full foam pads cut to shape on the hinge sections. I'm going to measure the thickness and order some self adhesive foam. It's not really about the seal, it's about scratch prevention for me.