Bed clean up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spanky55amg

I'll give u $5, a hardy handshake, & 5 fish sticks
Reaction score
First Name
Spanky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Short Fleet
Engine Size
V8
So I'm just now getting to it, but the PO put some ashes in the bed and it seems like some got stuck to the bed floor. Any idea on how to remove this? It's pretty stuck on. I might just have to sand. I'm about to put on some bed liner anyways.

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
So I'm just now getting to it, but the PO put some ashes in the bed and it seems like some got stuck to the bed floor. Any idea on how to remove this? It's pretty stuck on. I might just have to sand. I'm about to put on some bed liner anyways.

Maybe a solvent like Krud Kutter or even gasoline and a bristle brush. The Krud Kitter works well and won’t evaporate immediately if it’s not in the sun so it can soak. Gas is gas.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
If push comes to shove, an angle grinder with a wire cup will power through most stuff quickly. I’d wear carhartts, a decent long sleeve and some eye protection at minimum.

spanky55amg

I'll give u $5, a hardy handshake, & 5 fish sticks
Reaction score
First Name
Spanky
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 Short Fleet
Engine Size
V8
Haha bi was hoping not to phuck up the bed. But yes, that's the last resort .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garethrowsell