Any recomendations front suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shibuya

Reaction score
First Name
shibuya
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
I have a 1986 short bed C10 with a 350 I dropped into her. I have kept the vehicle at stock height so far with 255/60R15 tires. I would like to lower the vehicle just a little so the tires fill out the wheel wells a little better I was thinking I would go with 2" in the front and maybe 4" in the rear to level the truck. I have been looking at aftermarket K members the only options I really see is stuff to do an air ride suspension. I was hoping someone here might have some suggestions. I do realize I can achieve what I am looking for by swapping in some drop spindles but I really don't like the giant cross member that comes stock. Also is there anything that I should keep an eye out for at the local scrap yards that mounts up without too much fabrication?

GMFORLIFE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Camper Special
Engine Size
Just replace with stock moog suspension components.
Shocks can be upgraded as shock technology has come a long way.
GM had great engineering at the time.
I'm not a fan of these guys trying to reinvent the wheel..when it comes to suspension components.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shepard te