Another square body to my collection including a toolbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DebraM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Debra
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Another square body to my collection,a 1989 Suburban.Didn't buy this one,inherited it.My Uncle Duke passed and thought of me very well,heart condition took him.I liked that Suburban and he bought it new.A 4x4 with a 350 and 700R4 transmission rust free and clean inside and out.He always took good care of it and was his baby.I remember taking it out once,trip to the auto parts store.I had to go to the auto parts store for my car and he said take it.He saw I put a piece of cardboard on the floor before putting the old battery in on top of the cardboard.Also ended up with another toolbox,his work toolbox full of tools.He was a semi and heavy equipment mechanic,retired from it 5 years ago.Happy with both,have the title for the suburban with me already.My car trailer is on hold,waiting for 2 new axles to put in it.Good thing is my Aunt Judy is going to keep it in the garage until I pick it up.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Sorry for your loss, but it is good to hear that a nice truck will continue to get loved.

DebraM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Debra
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Went to the lawyer's office on Thursday,good thing is he had a will made with a trust.He was like me in the past,trouble with the law a few times.I remember one time he came to visit me in prison while I served my time for vehicle manslaugher,encouraged me to change my ways.Was glad I was remorseful for what I did and the family of the victim forgave me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84