Always wanted to ProCharge a daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Well I've been away far too long. I sold my square to help fund my company, and now that its taken off I've bought another truck. 2014 Silverado 5.3 LTZ. Love this thing. Put some heavy ass wheels and tires on it and some tint, other than that its stock. For now.

I got a smoking deal on a used (3,000 miles) P1-SC intercooled Procharger kit for it, A set of 1 7/8" Stainless American Racing Headers with the catless Y pipe, and the Texas Speed stainless cat back. Also a catch can, these direct injection engines run a ton of sludge back into the intake. Looking at boost and Wideband gauges now. After all that is installed its going to the best speed shop in town to get dyno tuned.

https://americanracingheaders.com/collections/gm-truck/products/gm-truck-6-2l-2014-up-long-system

https://www.texas-speed.com/p-7322-...ed-35-cutout-2014-chevygmc-53l62l-trucks.aspx

It's good to have a truck to fool with again. Can't wait to drag Fords on the street and them tell them its bone stock when they ask! Stay tuned

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Well I've been away far too long. I sold my square to help fund my company, and now that its taken off I've bought another truck. 2014 Silverado 5.3 LTZ. Love this thing. Put some heavy ass wheels and tires on it and some tint, other than that its stock. For now.

I got a smoking deal on a used (3,000 miles) P1-SC intercooled Procharger kit for it, A set of 1 7/8" Stainless American Racing Headers with the catless Y pipe, and the Texas Speed stainless cat back. Also a catch can, these direct injection engines run a ton of sludge back into the intake. Looking at boost and Wideband gauges now. After all that is installed its going to the best speed shop in town to get dyno tuned.

https://americanracingheaders.com/collections/gm-truck/products/gm-truck-6-2l-2014-up-long-system

https://www.texas-speed.com/p-7322-...ed-35-cutout-2014-chevygmc-53l62l-trucks.aspx

It's good to have a truck to fool with again. Can't wait to drag Fords on the street and them tell them its bone stock when they ask! Stay tuned

Fancy!!!

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
That too

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small

what's that supposed to put out with a grooved belt? around 5psi? should be a fun truck. my buddy put a centrifugal sc on a 6.0. it was fast...fo sho

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
what's that supposed to put out with a grooved belt? around 5psi? should be a fun truck. my buddy put a centrifugal sc on a 6.0. it was fast...fo sho
Supposedly 8 psi. I guess the pulley could be changed. Cant wait!

LGustin

Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
R10
Engine Size
ProCharged 427 BBC
ProCharger is a great power adder. I am running a intercooled F2 on a BBC in my square. You will not be disappointed.

Green79Scottsdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Nice to see you back! I enjoy the projects you embark on!

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
All my exhaust came in. I also removed the steps, toolbox and bug shield. All the performance parts go in on the 26th.

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Wideband, boost 2 in one

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
All my exhaust came in. I also removed the steps, toolbox and bug shield. All the performance parts go in on the 26th.

this exhaust is incredible. is that titanium or just coated steel or..?

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
This is going to be badass!

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Exhaust is all stainless man. It goes to Houston at 8am Monday for the install!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike