1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aftermarket Interior parts

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Sqaurebodymike, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Sqaurebodymike

Sqaurebodymike Junior Member

First Name:
    Mike
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    C20
    Engine Size:
    What is everyone's opinions on who's aftermarket interior products seem to be the best? I'm starting to reupholster my 77 C20 and trying to maintain as many of the original pieces as possible, but will have to go reproduction on dash, carpet and possibly seat cover. That brings me to my second question, has anyone had color matching problems buying some different companies? I'm fortunate that I work for a auto upholstery shop and can dye items to match if needed but that's not a option for the seat obviously. Here is how my interior looks currently, the AZ sun took it's toll over the years unfortunately . I'll also show a picture of a full custom C/10 we did a full interior on to check out.

1977 C20 BENCH SEAT.png

1977 C20 DASH.png

1977 C20 DOOR PANEL.png

CUSTOM C10 INTERIOR.png

2. bluex

bluex Full Access Member

First Name:
    Paul
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    C15
    Engine Size:
    Cheyenne pickup parts and/or usa1 have the best dash pads but they arent cheap. I think you can get everything you asked about from either of those companies. The carpet will likely be ACC, they have the market cornered on reproduction carpet. If your shop buys from them you can probably save some by ordering direct.

80BrownK10 likes this.
  3. 75gmck25

75gmck25 Full Access Member

First Name:
    Bruce
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    K25
    Engine Size:
    GM was never that consistent on interior color matching, so minor differences won't be a problem. For example, my buckskin interior has a factory dash pad that is much darker than any buckskin dye you would find. However, it probably made sense to have the dash pad darker to stop reflections, or they were able to use that darker color with multiple interior options.

Bruce

4. FireTruck1984

FireTruck1984 Full Access Member

First Name:
    Ted
    Truck Year:
    1984 1984
    Truck Model:
    High Sierra K10 350. Sierra Classic C10 305.
    Engine Size:
    The Dash pad from Cheyenne Pickup Parts is high quality and fits really well, my USA1 door panels look and fit nice.. Carpet and upholstery from LMC. Not bad quality for aftermarket pieces. ED96E70E-CFE4-4476-A567-23FE0E266910.jpeg

5. oldman

oldman Full Access Member

First Name:
    Ken
    Truck Year:
    Truck Model:
    silverado 1500
    Engine Size:
    NPD has some nice interior pieces too