Aftermarket Interior parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sqaurebodymike

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
What is everyone's opinions on who's aftermarket interior products seem to be the best? I'm starting to reupholster my 77 C20 and trying to maintain as many of the original pieces as possible, but will have to go reproduction on dash, carpet and possibly seat cover. That brings me to my second question, has anyone had color matching problems buying some different companies? I'm fortunate that I work for a auto upholstery shop and can dye items to match if needed but that's not a option for the seat obviously. Here is how my interior looks currently, the AZ sun took it's toll over the years unfortunately . I'll also show a picture of a full custom C/10 we did a full interior on to check out.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Cheyenne pickup parts and/or usa1 have the best dash pads but they arent cheap. I think you can get everything you asked about from either of those companies. The carpet will likely be ACC, they have the market cornered on reproduction carpet. If your shop buys from them you can probably save some by ordering direct.

75gmck25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25 Camper Special TH350 NP203
Engine Size
GM was never that consistent on interior color matching, so minor differences won't be a problem. For example, my buckskin interior has a factory dash pad that is much darker than any buckskin dye you would find. However, it probably made sense to have the dash pad darker to stop reflections, or they were able to use that darker color with multiple interior options.

Bruce

FireTruck1984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
1984 and 1984
Truck Model
High Sierra K1500 350. Sierra Classic C1500 305.
Engine Size
350, 305
The Dash pad from Cheyenne Pickup Parts is high quality and fits really well, my USA1 door panels look and fit nice.. Carpet and upholstery from LMC. Not bad quality for aftermarket pieces.

oldman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Truck Year
Truck Model
silverado 1500
Engine Size
NPD has some nice interior pieces too

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
What is everyone's opinions on who's aftermarket interior products seem to be the best? I'm starting to reupholster my 77 C20 and trying to maintain as many of the original pieces as possible, but will have to go reproduction on dash, carpet and possibly seat cover. That brings me to my second question, has anyone had color matching problems buying some different companies? I'm fortunate that I work for a auto upholstery shop and can dye items to match if needed but that's not a option for the seat obviously. Here is how my interior looks currently, the AZ sun took it's toll over the years unfortunately . I'll also show a picture of a full custom C/10 we did a full interior on to check out.

Damn, your company does nice work. Why not just have them do it? BTW, what did that set the owner back to have that done to their truck. I like that! ! ! Also it is a K10 not a C10.

Sqaurebodymike

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Damn, your company does nice work. Why not just have them do it? BTW, what did that set the owner back to have that done to their truck. I like that! ! ! Also it is a K10 not a C10.
Thank you, we really pride ourselves on our work, my company will be doing the work. I was inquiring more about aftermarket dashes and carpet kits, I'm still working on the mechanical aspects of the truck, but hopefully starting on the interior in the next couple of weeks, if I remember correctly that interior was between $10-15K and was a 2 wheel drive, making it a C10

Raybo135

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
Thank you, we really pride ourselves on our work, my company will be doing the work. I was inquiring more about aftermarket dashes and carpet kits, I'm still working on the mechanical aspects of the truck, but hopefully starting on the interior in the next couple of weeks, if I remember correctly that interior was between $10-15K and was a 2 wheel drive, making it a C10
I saw the 4 wheel shifter and thought it was an automatic on the tree with 4WD.

Sqaurebodymike

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
I thought it had a Column Shift lever. But as I look closer, it is just a reflection in the shiny metal on the dash. My mistake.
Your right, it does look that way for sure , I had to double check myself lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linemanjl