Aftermarket 700r4 sources.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codfish

Drive a hybrid. I NEED your gas!!
Reaction score
First Name
gary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Anyone have good experiences with online purchases of 700r4s?? 4x4 variety.

Broad question I know but…..

I may be SOL locally getting mine rebuilt, so May have no other choice but to order one. Close to the east coast would be great to keep the shipping costs down. I’m in eastern Canada so if any canuckers here have a good Canadian source I’m all ears.

CalSgt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevy K-10 Custom Deluxe
Engine Size
Anyone have good experiences with online purchases of 700r4s?? 4x4 variety.

Broad question I know but…..

I may be SOL locally getting mine rebuilt, so May have no other choice but to order one. Close to the east coast would be great to keep the shipping costs down. I’m in eastern Canada so if any canuckers here have a good Canadian source I’m all ears.
I've heard good things about Bowtie Overdrives, they're in California so there would be shipping but their prices didn't seem too bad for a K-case 700 with upgrades.

http://www.bowtieoverdrives.com/

codfish

Drive a hybrid. I NEED your gas!!
Reaction score
First Name
gary
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
So i luckily found a guy who’s been building GM transmissions and racing for years so I’m going to give him a try. Spoke with him briefly last night and he seems to know what he’s talking about lol. Familiar with upgrades/improvements that I’ve been reading about. Quoted $1000 Canadian (about $63 US lol) so I’m comfortable with that. Any upgrades will cost extra. He’s 500 miles away but oh well. Hope for the best.

Codfish

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurt54