73-76 Bulkhead Wiring For LS Swap C10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skid

Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Which one? :) 70, 73, 01
Truck Model
K20, C10, 2500HD
Engine Size
292 L6, 5.3 LS, 6.0 LS
Hey guys I have the 5.3 motor down in my 73 and Im about to begin the process of wiring everything up. I have a stand alone harness and ECM thats been reflashed for it. I need help with the bulkhead wiring and cluster wiring. I know based on Lonnies videos on youtube that I can repin and remove un needed wires. I would follow his video but his truck is newer 84/5/6ish and his bulkhead is different. I am also swapping in the 90/91 Burb/k5 cluster with electronic speedometer module. My goal is to have all the gauges work like stock. I know its possible but I need a lot of help. If someone would be willing to help I'd even be down to pay you via paypal. Im no good at reading wiring diagrams or schematics. Looking for someone to say do this: stupid. Thanks

Lonnies Bulkhead-
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
There is a sticky here with schematics. Grab a file for your truck and use the conector pinouts. There is not much to move over if you have stand alone. Ignition, gauges, and neutral safety should be about all that needs to be tied in. Fore the cluster swap, there is also a thread with pinouts posted.

radio2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
83 and 88
Truck Model
83 C10 and 88 R10 Burb
Engine Size
There is a sticky here with schematics. Grab a file for your truck and use the conector pinouts. There is not much to move over if you have stand alone. Ignition, gauges, and neutral safety should be about all that needs to be tied in.
where can i find this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jakebr8k