6 port fuel tank switch valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeffK10America

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I know several people here have changed one … replaced the valve ! Question is what brands have you had success with ?
And is the 7th port a vent ? I don’t think a 35.00 valve will last , but who knows ?
Thanks

bedwards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10 Silverado
Engine Size
I forgot the brand (carquest?) but it came from Advance Auto. Been in there several years. The factory one was not super quality either.

JeffK10America

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I forgot the brand (carquest?) but it came from Advance Auto. Been in there several years. The factory one was not super quality either.
Now the parts are going to a cheaper made process, I deal with Carquest now . I am just playing with the idea of a quality part . I know if it fails it’s a little aggravating to change out . Well rite now, as I need to replace all the rubber hoses as well. Previous owner bypassed the valve . It’s just running on drivers side tank ! I am assuming it failed ! Thanks for your response…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike