6-7" Lift & 37s - Show me your pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Offroad Addiction

Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350ci
I know... I know... there is a sticky thread, but doesn't seem to be many of what I want to see.

I would love to see pics of your rigs with 6-7" lift, 37" Tires.

We won't see our truck for about a month so wanting to see pics to keep excited, managed to score a 6" Skyjacker lift kit, 1" ORD Body lift kit and working on some 37s so wanting to get an idea of how it will look.

Any issues I need to look out for?

Thanks!

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
Steering and drive shafts do not work very well if stock

QBuff02

I like Big Blocks and I cannot lie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Quincy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
This is one of my best friends trucks. We just put it on the ground and drove it last night from installing the lift. It originally had a 3" body lift and 33" tires on weld wheels. It always looked like the tires would rub the fenders on an incline with the tires turned. His dream was always more lift and 37" Boggers. So this winter he ordered up all the parts and pieces, including a 4" all spring lift. What I can tell you is, his original leaf springs from 1984 were obviously way more shot and wore out than anticipated as the 3" body lift barely cleared the 33" tires and the new 4" springs netted him roughly 6" of additional lift in the front and about 7 1/2" of additional lift in the rear. So what he measured for and ordered thinking he'd end up with a 7" lift (including the 3" body) total, got him roughly a total of 9" in the front of the truck and 10 1/2" in the rear of the truck. Plenty to clear the new 37" tire and wheel package. But a little more than he was expecting. Of course, it's going to settle just a little bit after he gets some miles on it and things work in. So this set up pictured is literally hot off the press.

You must be registered for see images attach

Offroad Addiction

Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350ci
Steering and drive shafts do not work very well if stock

Thanks, I did get the complete kit from Skyjacker, which comes with the steering arm. Didn't know if I would need a driveshaft spacer or not as it probably won't do all that much offroad.

Nice rig!

Offroad Addiction

Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500
Engine Size
350ci
This is one of my best friends trucks. We just put it on the ground and drove it last night from installing the lift. It originally had a 3" body lift and 33" tires on weld wheels. It always looked like the tires would rub the fenders on an incline with the tires turned. His dream was always more lift and 37" Boggers. So this winter he ordered up all the parts and pieces, including a 4" all spring lift. What I can tell you is, his original leaf springs from 1984 were obviously way more shot and wore out than anticipated as the 3" body lift barely cleared the 33" tires and the new 4" springs netted him roughly 6" of additional lift in the front and about 7 1/2" of additional lift in the rear. So what he measured for and ordered thinking he'd end up with a 7" lift (including the 3" body) total, got him roughly a total of 9" in the front of the truck and 10 1/2" in the rear of the truck. Plenty to clear the new 37" tire and wheel package. But a little more than he was expecting. Of course, it's going to settle just a little bit after he gets some miles on it and things work in. So this set up pictured is literally hot off the press.

Damn, that is a seriously clean rig! Wouldn't say no to having that in the garage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike