3rd row seat 89 suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tater dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
tater
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
3rd row seat out of a 89 suburban . Good condition , no tears . Pick up in Altus Oklahoma $150

You must be registered for see images attach

Hunter79764

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V20
Engine Size
Long shot, but I don't suppose you have plans to head to DFW anytime in the next few weeks?

Hunter79764

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V20
Engine Size
no sorry dude i do not .
No problem, I understand. I might still be interested, but it would be a few weeks before I could get away (work travel and vacation time etc.). Weird question, but what seat belt end is attached to the seat for the driver and passenger side seats? I assumed that it would be conventional where the female buckle would be on the seat and the male end was attached to the car body, but I was looking at mine and the anchor that is there is the female end. Just trying to figure out if I need new seat belts/if there was a change somewhere in 1988 on these.

Thanks.

tater dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
tater
Truck Year
Truck Model
k30
Engine Size
i can get a pic for you this weekend unless someone else here knows .
I also have the 2nd row seats for sale

Last edited:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
No problem, I understand. I might still be interested, but it would be a few weeks before I could get away (work travel and vacation time etc.). Weird question, but what seat belt end is attached to the seat for the driver and passenger side seats? I assumed that it would be conventional where the female buckle would be on the seat and the male end was attached to the car body, but I was looking at mine and the anchor that is there is the female end. Just trying to figure out if I need new seat belts/if there was a change somewhere in 1988 on these.

Thanks.

Iirc, the 89's got a 3pt belt for the outboard passengers, so the seat got the buckle. In previous years, the seat got the belt and the buckle was on the floor.

I'm pretty sure the older belts will bolt to the newer seat.

Hunter79764

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V20
Engine Size
Iirc, the 89's got a 3pt belt for the outboard passengers, so the seat got the buckle. In previous years, the seat got the belt and the buckle was on the floor.

I'm pretty sure the older belts will bolt to the newer seat.
That makes sense. Do the shoulder belts come with the seat? I believe on my 87 there's the boss for the shoulder belt up there (I'd have to check).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84