3 day weekend square body repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeoverland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250/I6
since i was able to score a three day weekend, I decided to spend three days working on the basket case. I left off with a messed up shift linkage on the column so i figured i'd start there..... after spending all afternoon working on the shifter ears i realized that I ASSEMBLED TO LINKAGES WRONG! sigh! i'll get that fixed tomorrow and hopefully by the end of tomorrow i'll have all of the linkage issues buttoned up. After i get all of that fixed i'm going to tackle taking the gas tank out so i can replace the sock which is seriously crudded up. Hopefully by the end of the weekend i'll have the transmission working, the gas tank fixed and the wiring to the brake and reverse lights fixed.

Wish me luck

Mike

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Ya. Ain't gonna happen but an A for effort.

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Damn dude. That oughta really burn..
He WAS workin on it!
Fackin burn - haha!

Good job Mike but you didn't bring any pix..oh well. You can get a pass on that great burn complete with quotes AND EVERYTHING!
:disgust::headbang::hmm:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
the beauty of being single and determined to drive the truck. With that said, you're probably right

Mike
Not that I want to loose my wife, but I do desire more time to do what I want when I want. IDK, I have a lot of irons in the fire, the shop, the farm ect. I'd love a couple days just to work on the truck, so from that prospective I envy you.

Good Luck. I hope you will let us know how far along you get!

mikeoverland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
250/I6
Well, THAT didn't go as planned. I woke up early Sunday so I could get everything done on the truck as I had planned to do....... until I slipped going down the stairs leading outside and sprained my back......... So much for working on th truck. At least I'm NOT in the hospital.....

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Well, THAT didn't go as planned. I woke up early Sunday so I could get everything done on the truck as I had planned to do....... until I slipped going down the stairs leading outside and sprained my back......... So much for working on th truck. At least I'm NOT in the hospital.....
I'm glad you're not seriously hurt. On the other hand....s**t ALWAYS happens, intentional or not. I have this conversation with my wife daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220531-204110.png
    Screenshot_20220531-204110.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128