I bought this truck in December of '09 and drove it home and tooled around my family's farm for a couple of months when I was home from school. I bought the truck with the intentions of throwing a pair of Rockwell axles under it, so when the carb started leaking pretty badly, it was time to tear it down. Yes it had tractor tires on the back. They were cheap, fit the wheels that came with the truck, and made it so the truck didn't get stuck in wet grass. I never left the farm with them on as the truck never had insurance put on it. My grandpa passed away 2 years ago, so once the thrill of crawling around in the dirt wore off, I cleaned out his truck shelter and drug the truck over there so I could work on concrete. Once I got set up with the concrete, I pulled all of the stock suspension off and sliced the rockers off in preparation for the sliders. There was a lot of rot in the rockers, so I had to make some pretty substantial cuts, and will probably just cut the entire floor out. This is what was in the rockers, and that is indeed a baby rattle and plastic spoon. I've been prowling for parts on craigslist and various forums since I got the truck, and so far I have amassed almost all of the "major" parts I need except for a set of axles. The engine is an 8.1L from a '04 2500HD Transmission is a 2WD SM465 I've managed to collect 4 different transfercases so far; 2 Ford 205's for the 32 spline front outputs (one will be sold), a GM 203, and a Ford Divorced 203 rangebox. I'm not sure if I'm going to set the rockwells up for driver or passenger drop, hence the plethora of New Process parts. Some H1 wheels (generic picture). 88-91 hydraulic bellhousing This is pretty much where I am now. I need to buy a sheet of 3/16th steel so I can get the sliders mounted up, and then buy patch panels to bring the cab back down to the 2 x 6 tube.