2011 Durango Citadel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Well the wife's daily is an 11 Durango Citadel with the 3.6.

So far we have done a whole lot of nothing to it but drive it. Except for basic maintenance and fixing broken **** that wasn't under warranty.

But any way for after market aesthetics it has received a Curt roof basket, leveling kit, k&n filter changes under the hood and in the cabin, drilled and slotted rotors as of today, drivers rear caliper swap(and is dragging a little), all lights swapped to LED and a set of hotter plugs.

Nothing major bc the wife would rather me not mess with it. I want to put a supercharger on it but need to wait a little longer to try and slide it in. I think I have her talked into a programmer and intake. I just want to make a few calls and make sure what I get is correct. I would like to try and squeeze a few more mpg out of it.

Need to get a pic with the basket and her front plate.

You must be registered for see images attach

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Today will be more brakes on this mopar. Shall swap rear pads and maybe replace the rotor that is being dragged upon. I am sort of at a loss on why it is holding a little to much pressure but am hopefully to figure it out. The caliper has been changed and lubed up. I can see it is engaging and disengaging. I'm thinking it's just trying to be a pain in my ass. Here I come O'reilly!

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Called the parts store and they have another caliper on the way. Should be in on Friday. Will swap the caliper again and a fresh set of rear pads. **** better be good to go this round or I may lose it.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
This was one of the best mods. A trailer hitch kissed right off center of the bumper but to far over for a standard plate. So I ordered a custom euro plate and voia la! Fixed...ish

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
Me and my buddy went to test and tune at the local strip one night. I had my bike and he brought our other buddy's mustang.
He got lined up with a late 90s Durango 4x4 and started talking a bunch of ****.
I don't know wtf exactly was done to that Durango, but my friend got smoked really bad. That Dodge was built. I know it was supercharged and running AWD and it made my buddy look like an asshat.
Good times.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Me and my buddy went to test and tune at the local strip one night. I had my bike and he brought our other buddy's mustang.
He got lined up with a late 90s Durango 4x4 and started talking a bunch of ****.
I don't know wtf exactly was done to that Durango, but my friend got smoked really bad. That Dodge was built. I know it was supercharged and running AWD and it made my buddy look like an asshat.
Good times.

They have a blown AWD R/T running around town here. It is a nice looking ride and can definetly get out of its own way.

KilgoreTrout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
350ci
They have a blown AWD R/T running around town here. It is a nice looking ride and can definetly get out of its own way.
Definitely. A guy I work with has an r/t. Nothing crazy, but it runs pretty good. He has a charger that's built up, though. It's fast, but not the nicest looking car. Lol... (Different colored lip and trunk? Like wtf?)

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Definitely. A guy I work with has an r/t. Nothing crazy, but it runs pretty good. He has a charger that's built up, though. It's fast, but not the nicest looking car. Lol... (Different colored lip and trunk? Like wtf?)

Domestic rice.

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Well just swapped the caliper again and guess what.... Still ****!

Had to call in a favor to a buddy at the dealer and he is over nighting one for tomorrow morning.

Hope it fixes the issue and the wife is happy. Because any straight man will tell you happy wife happy life.

glockholiday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban 1/2 ton 4x4
Engine Size
Why hotter plugs?

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
Was bull shitting. Just better tham stock as in not burned out and over gapped

The88

Mhmm
Reaction score
First Name
ThatGuy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
0955 this morning I was home with the new caliper from the dealer. 95 bucks well spent. I threw on the new pads, greased all the slides and went for a ride. Rides smooth as glass and literally gained 2.5mpg at 70!

Now its time for the search for a programmer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tater81