2003 Silverado 1500 LT Heated Leather Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chugalugg

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Last winter my seat heater quit, the back seemed to work but not sure because you hit the button and it goes off in about 5 seconds. I assumed the seat cushion heater was bad and I recently had the seat leather cushions replaced and had them install a GM new seat heater. Get it back from the shop and same thing the light goes on then off in 5 sec. I dont know if the pass side has anything to do with the drivers but you can turn the pass side on, hit the driver side switch and the pass side goes off along with the drivers. The pass side does works fine as long as you don't touch the drivers door panel switch. Had my wife go with me to confirm and used my laser gun and the pass side seems ok till you touch the driver side then nothing works on either side?? I'm thinking the door panel switch assembly that has the 1 & 2 drivers key fob seat positions is the problem? Not sure hate to just throw parts at it. any help here is appreciated.
chuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tporter79