1984 K10 Original numbers matching short bed &1985 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Preston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Preston
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I bought this 84 4x4 (red) to part out for a build i’m working on, don’t want to mess this one up, its all original,5.0 with automatic, if I keep it I will have to restore it. I was told the transmission had been recently rebuilt but, have not verified it personally. I have clean title, runs and drives great 4x4 works, I do not have it registered so I have not driven it on the road. I’m asking $5,000. For this one.
I also have an 1985 Silverado 2 wheel drive c10 fresh crate motor (from Advance auto) I removed it from a 3/4 ton 86 van, with a th400 from a transmission (from a Pontic) with a shift kit, also new edlebrock 600 4 barrel carb. chrome air cleaner and valve overs, no headers, could use new exhaust though. This truck is solid, new carpet, new door panels, new dash cover, new seat, 4 new Cooper Cobra tires with rally wheels. She has the normal clear coat issues, and could use a fresh coat of paint, I’m currently working on getting the a/c working can send additional pictures, will try to post a few here this one I’m asking $10,000. OBO COD can deliver within 50 miles from Mechanicsville VA 23116.
The red one is the 84 and blue one is 85 it’s raining here now so the trucks are wet (not shining when dry)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBeast1990