1980 K10 Stepside filler pipe housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mejiar1969

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
I bought rear stepside fenders. I'm trying to find the housing that holds the filler pipe. I called Summit, LMC, CARDid and have looked online. I can't find a replacement. I believe my mechanic said the old one was welded to the original fenders.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
I bought rear stepside fenders. I'm trying to find the housing that holds the filler pipe. I called Summit, LMC, CARDid and have looked online. I can't find a replacement. I believe my mechanic said the old one was welded to the original fenders.

There isn't much aftermarket support for stepside fuel filler parts. You will probably have to find a used one. 1980's used filler doors and the filler doors were the same ones used on fleetsides. You might be able to adapt the filler housing from a much more common fleetside.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
My stepside has a plastic filler housing that I think is the same type as an 80's fleet side truck. I don't know if it's original or if someone simply just made it work. The bed came from a custom built crew cab stepside truck, so its really anyone's guess on what came from where. But it is together and works, lol.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
It's not reproduced, junkyard only.

Mine is metal BTW, so I would imagine you can make something work with enough cleverness. Fillernecksupply.com has alot of parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes