1980 cutlass supreme coupe interior parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Someome vandalized my rotting car by busting the rear window so I want to extend the offer of parts from the rear shelf or back seat.. not much.. the CHMSL is the only object I think is really there worth a damn... but figured to out this out there. I’m going to attempt to carefully blockade the rear glass with.. something.. that would hold mat least animals out.large ones that is

I may move up parting the car if I determine I can use enough parts for my 77 c body Buick Electra, so if you had your heart set on a 1 yer only front end to a g body hit me up.
Warning may take a while to secure the car out of the ground then to a trailer so patience is requested

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Someome vandalized my rotting car by busting the rear window so I want to extend the offer of parts from the rear shelf or back seat.. not much.. the CHMSL is the only object I think is really there worth a damn... but figured to out this out there. I’m going to attempt to carefully blockade the rear glass with.. something.. that would hold mat least animals out.large ones that is

I may move up parting the car if I determine I can use enough parts for my 77 c body Buick Electra, so if you had your heart set on a 1 yer only front end to a g body hit me up.
Warning may take a while to secure the car out of the ground then to a trailer so patience is requested

Sorry to hear azzholes are in your area of the world, too.

CHMSL - I thought those were not Federally required until 1976 - ?

:think:

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
Sorry to hear azzholes are in your area of the world, too.

CHMSL - I thought those were not Federally required until 1976 - ?

:think:
86 I think. It was an option shoe horned into the body style for sure lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adriank