1980 crew cab rear door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pete dually

Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35 crewcab 3+3 sierra classic / camper special / dually
Engine Size
454cui
Hi folks,

So i ve been looking for new door panels for my 1980 gmc crew cab truck. Not just replacements but the ones where you can re-use your trim. For the front door panels there is no problem, i found them at classic industries, there just like the stock panels, no problem for the trim. But it's another story for the rear panels, it's no problem to find panels, just that they're not the same as stock so no re-using of all that nice trim. Does anybody knows where you can get OEM style reardoor panels? Maybe I'll try to refurbish them in worst case but they're far gone from the sun.
All help is welcome...

Greetings Pete

You must be registered for see images attach

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Hi folks,

So i ve been looking for new door panels for my 1980 gmc crew cab truck. Not just replacements but the ones where you can re-use your trim. For the front door panels there is no problem, i found them at classic industries, there just like the stock panels, no problem for the trim. But it's another story for the rear panels, it's no problem to find panels, just that they're not the same as stock so no re-using of all that nice trim. Does anybody knows where you can get OEM style reardoor panels? Maybe I'll try to refurbish them in worst case but they're far gone from the sun.
All help is welcome...

Greetings Pete

You must be registered for see images attach
Silverado trim, nice!

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
I'm not sure where to get them either, but your panels do seem to be in better shape than mine if it makes you feel better, lol. Mine have speaker holes cut into them as well, but they are big round holes that don't blend in as well as yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toby 406