1979 sport truck LS swaped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianCarroll

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
c-10 sport
Engine Size
5.3 LS swap
Ok my 1979 Sport truck is LS swapped I have so much power with the FI TECH fuel injection system (the 500 hp Kit)
Presently in white primer Arizona rust free body but had a few dings to straighten out.
Was originally a two tome silver top from hood up and a black bottom.
I still have some of the sport parts left over but have decided to not peruse the original look with the painted bumpers.
Although I still have the original sport front bumper with the impact pad.
Sport trucks were built on the heavy Half platform so I have 8 leaf springs in the rear and factory HD coils that gives me a tall stance very close to a 4x4.
I am working with a local painter here in Az he wants 4K to make it all silver with base coat /clear coat and I think that's the way I am going to go.
Also noted previous owner had the interior completely redone in original materials with the bucket seats carpet and visors
Truck also has factory Tachometer but sadly has the original sm465 truck four speed.

Attachments

• DSCF4553 (1).JPG
    DSCF4553 (1).JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF4556.JPG
    DSCF4556.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCF4554.JPG
    DSCF4554.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Forum statistics