1979 C10 Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark Jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
I need to know the following, thanks for your help!

1. I have the factory single gas tank that fills from the passenger side.......what size is fuel pick up inner diameter in the tank?

2. I have a tilt steering column......what is the procedure for tightening the column up?

3. I will install headers and I want the pipe after the headers to go strait back to the mufflers......what transmission cross member do I need to buy that will not get into my piping?

I appreciate the information. Mark

Charlie

Mopar by Birth. Chevy by Choice.
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
Cheyenne 10 LWB
Engine Size
350/TH350/AC/4 BBL Quadrajet
:welcome:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
I need to know the following, thanks for your help!

1. I have the factory single gas tank that fills from the passenger side.......what size is fuel pick up inner diameter in the tank?

2. I have a tilt steering column......what is the procedure for tightening the column up?

3. I will install headers and I want the pipe after the headers to go strait back to the mufflers......what transmission cross member do I need to buy that will not get into my piping?

I appreciate the information. Mark
Ive done the tilt tightening, its a bitch. You need the wheel puller and horn plate pusher tool. I found a vid on youtube for help. Its 3 bolts, i believe theyre 10mm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rumpity_z28