WTB: Long Bed and Interior parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
Looking for an 8 ft bed with dual round filler holes, I have looked all over the internet and cannot find anything good that is a reasonable distance away. Also looking for a good condition black bench seat. Western Wisconsin is where I'm at and if anyone can help me out with this it'd be great as I'm trying to do my slow restoration by the end of Highschool, and I'm currently a freshman. Needs to be in solid condition. I'm on a budget but I don't have a set in stone price. Let me know! :cheers:

Mr Clean

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Truck Year
1982 & 1985
Truck Model
K10 Extra Cab w/ Proper SWB, & 85 K5 Blazer
Engine Size
454 BBC, & 383 Stroker
Looking for an 8 ft bed with dual round filler holes, I have looked all over the internet and cannot find anything good that is a reasonable distance away. Also looking for a good condition black bench seat. Western Wisconsin is where I'm at and if anyone can help me out with this it'd be great as I'm trying to do my slow restoration by the end of Highschool, and I'm currently a freshman. Needs to be in solid condition. I'm on a budget but I don't have a set in stone price. Let me know! :cheers:

Too bad you don't live closer, I have a bed you can have. I'm probably just going to cut it up.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I have a 87 bed. Doesnt have two round filler holes but that can be addressed. There is a bit of rust and the floor is pretty beat up too but the price will be right.

Last edited:

redneck_reed78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Braden
Truck Year
1987, 1991
Truck Model
R30, Suburban
Engine Size
I have a 87 bed. Doesnt have two round filler holes but that can be addressed. There is a bit of rust and the floor is pretty beat up too but the price will be right.

I'd have to see it, but I'm looking for something too rare in WI; little or no rust. But if you have some pictures of it and maybe what you're asking that'd be nice, the worst I can say is no right? :cheers:

ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Truck Year
Truck Model
Sierra Grande K15
Engine Size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members