Which do you prefer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firebane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Don't worry IMO I don't like either one, one bit! I think they look like ****!

The reason I like these trucks so much is because of the way the wheel wells are shaped and doing that to these trucks is not very eye pleasing. If you want a Ford go buy one! LOL

I just hate to see hacked bodies cause someone was to lazy or cheap ass to lift the truck properly!

On another note the 2015 GMCs are gonna be a well sought after truck when they become classics or at least the front grill design. I really like that new GMC grill :)

Yes I agree about the cutting of fender wells.. but what about shortening the back end of the box without doing so?

Don5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
k15
Engine Size
I don't care for the chopped off rear look. I like the look of the longbed especially if it is lifted.

MadOgre

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
NA
Truck Year
NA
Truck Model
NA
Engine Size
NA
I don't care for the chopped off rear look. I like the look of the longbed especially if it is lifted.

^^X2

77K20MT

Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
K5 for DD and hunting. OR just get them both...:shrug:

weezman11

Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5 BLAZER
Engine Size
I know I'm coming in on this a little late since I'm new to the forum, but I vote K5. I run a 4" lift with 37" tires on mine. Minimal trimming of the front fender and no trimming in the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssgmike