What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Installed the power steering hoses.....but like a dumb ass I forgot my belt size thingy I made out of wire to get the right size belt. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

twinturbo427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
Today I stood in front of it cussing and throwing the hood insulation in a pile on the ground. The transmission r&r has been delayed by the no-longer-runs problem.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Today I stood in front of it cussing and throwing the hood insulation in a pile on the ground. The transmission r&r has been delayed by the no-longer-runs problem.
I just ripped that itchy **** off today. Hood looks brand new under there. Why does it not run.....don't tell me it ate that fiberglass ****....

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
Installed the power steering hoses.....but like a dumb ass I forgot my belt size thingy I made out of wire to get the right size belt. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for the reminder, I think I need to get custom hoses made for the LS swap. Current hoses appeared to leak at some time so I don't want to use them anyway. Hoses from the donor look good.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Thanks for the reminder, I think I need to get custom hoses made for the LS swap. Current hoses appeared to leak at some time so I don't want to use them anyway. Hoses from the donor look good.
Any time lol

twinturbo427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
I just ripped that itchy **** off today. Hood looks brand new under there. Why does it not run.....don't tell me it ate that fiberglass ****....

When I went to move it to the barn it kept stalling and then ran perfect for 5 minutes. Backed it into the barn and it died. Now it will fire for a second and then die. Haven't had the time to diagnose yet.
Something built a nest in the hood insulation and was storing acorns in there. I am thinking it could be the goats. The squirrels are a bad influence.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
When I went to move it to the barn it kept stalling and then ran perfect for 5 minutes. Backed it into the barn and it died. Now it will fire for a second and then die. Haven't had the time to diagnose yet.
Something built a nest in the hood insulation and was storing acorns in there. I am thinking it could be the goats. The squirrels are a bad influence.
The little tasty bastards....them little bitches like wiring too.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
During hunting season we call the squirrels terrorist. They keep you on your toes and your heart racing, but you can't hear crap cuz of 'em sometimes.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Started taking the donor apart for the frame today, and I ain't got no room for all this ****, gonna have to have a yard sale I guess, lol..

You must be registered for see images attach

dwchew22

Reaction score
First Name
Duncan
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15
Engine Size
Gave the square a much needed wash and wax today. Installing new bumper and freshly painted tow hooks tomorrow.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I just would like some spare time so I could get My 78 over here and get to work on it.
I need to disasemble the full time T~Case, take parts from a T~Case from behind a TH350 and swap out the low range gears. Mine jumps out of low range, even with just putting the trans in drive, dont have enough muscle to hold it in.
Other than that, it is ready for the road, if the mice have not eaten it to death.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Got some goodies back from powder coat for the 77 and getting close to finishing up the refresh on door #4 of the 87 then I'll move on to the tailgate

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size

You dont need custom hoses, just remove the fitting from the rear of your stock pump and place it in the LS power steering pump. Then you can use a stock replacement hose....

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Started taking the donor apart for the frame today, and I ain't got no room for all this ****, gonna have to have a yard sale I guess, lol..

Where is this build thread?!?!?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willyg