What do you call this part, and where do I get one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill

Reaction score
In an odd twist of fate, I go looking for forums related to my truck and these are just starting up. I hope that's a good omen.

I recently had the windshield replaced in my 74 (C10) and it has the antenna embedded in the glass. The glass installer lost the connector that goes from the dash to the antenna. I can't seem to find a new connector anywhere, and the wrecking yards don't seem to have a junker that is both the same body style and has the correct antenna.

So can anyone tell me what this part is offically called? The glass man called it a "button" but everyone I use the term with looks at me like I've lost my mind.

Better yet, can anyone tell me where to get such an animal?

f1shman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Hi Bill. Here's a capture from one of the more recent LMC truck catalogs that might be helpful in your search. If you see what you need (I'm thinking you might be after part 8 as shown) you can get ordering information from their website at http://www.lmctruck.com

You must be registered for see images attach

Bill

Reaction score
F1shman you freaking rule. Part #8 is indeed exactly what I need. :big_banana_Dance:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB