What could it be? I'm about to poop on the floor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgeb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
George
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Burb Z71
Engine Size
I was really in suspense over whether or not you pooped on the floor.. And I still don't know!

LOL! On to the poop thread.....
I was so mad I pooped!
Or is it the quote thread?

Anyway glad it is fixed. Not much sucks more that trying to make somthing better and ending up worse off. Except for the learning opportunity.

donnieray

Talks to dogs and trucks.
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
86 C10, 84 K10 MM7 NP833 option truck, 85 K10.
Engine Size
350,355;350.
I think he did. All that time and trouble over bad gas, damn. Non ethanol is easy to find in eastern NC, I use it unless Im somewhere that don't sell it. I can assure that after a year in my generator it still starts right up. Im putting fresh fuel in the generator this weekend though and will run the fuel from last summer in lawn care equiptment.

Camar068

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10/LM7 5.3/4L60e/np208/3.73/32"
Engine Size
10 yrs Air Force
I think he did. All that time and trouble over bad gas, damn. Non ethanol is easy to find in eastern NC, I use it unless Im somewhere that don't sell it. I can assure that after a year in my generator it still starts right up. Im putting fresh fuel in the generator this weekend though and will run the fuel from last summer in lawn care equiptment.

normally I would have said put some stabil in the generator....but I read a few post here and there about pink gummy stuff in the carb. I checked to see if seafoam could be used as a stabilizer, it can.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I was really in suspense over whether or not you pooped on the floor.. And I still don't know!
Me too, as I was reading the title then the thread, I'm thinking this is a new guy. He's a new guy and hasn't even visited or posted in the Poop thread yet. :shrug: Thought for a minute **** was gonna get really real.

Important part is, he's fixed. :waytogo:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yes it is a real thing, anymore this crap they call gas after 30 days it starts to go downhill..
I dont know about any where else. Over here, We can still get the premium unleaded without any e stuff in it.
you might have to loo at some different fuel stations but You might fin one that does not put ethanol in their fuel.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I dont know about any where else. Over here, We can still get the premium unleaded without any e stuff in it.
you might have to loo at some different fuel stations but You might fin one that does not put ethanol in their fuel.
We have one station here that carries Ethanol free 92, and 40mi down the road there's a couple Circle K's that have it, but it's expensive though couple weeks ago it was $3.65 a gal.

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
We have one station here that carries Ethanol free 92, and 40mi down the road there's a couple Circle K's that have it, but it's expensive though couple weeks ago it was $3.65 a gal.
YUP, fourty cents a gallon tax is what they are getting over here. Getting punished for using fuel without their corn piss in it. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Yes it is a real thing, anymore this crap they call gas after 30 days it starts to go downhill..

I think its the place you are buying from, I had 1/2 tank of BP 93 set for 2 years in my 11:1 vette and the car started and ran fine on it, granted I wasnt doing 6k rpm runs but it still ran without any problems.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I think its the place you are buying from, I had 1/2 tank of BP 93 set for 2 years in my 11:1 vette and the car started and ran fine on it, granted I wasnt doing 6k rpm runs but it still ran without any problems.
Don't have anything to do with what place you buy it it's all the same stuff, that Ethanol crap goes away after 30days, I use Ethanol free 92 in my pressure washer and it's a year old and it's still good and still smells like gas..

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
YUP, fourty cents a gallon tax is what they are getting over here. Getting punished for using fuel without their corn piss in it. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-
Yep, big frikkin rip off..

4WDKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kacy
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Don't have anything to do with what place you buy it it's all the same stuff, that Ethanol crap goes away after 30days, I use Ethanol free 92 in my pressure washer and it's a year old and it's still good and still smells like gas..

Not sure how it is where you are but here there are stations that do not have the same quality of gas as other stations. Maybe there is a leak in their tanks or they just buy sub par gas that works in DD's that can run piss water.

Cuba

Likes to work alone in her woman cave
Reaction score
First Name
Cuba
Truck Year
Truck Model
S10 Blazer
Engine Size
4.3ltr TBI
In my area... SE PA, Iwish it was that cheap. They want up to $12 per gal for ethanol free. Just shy of what high octane gas for racing costs!! It's obnoxious. The only positive is I'll always have work on fuel systems here... especially small equipment like landscaping. I just hate the damage it does on the vehicles, especially my own!! grrr

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Not sure how it is where you are but here there are stations that do not have the same quality of gas as other stations. Maybe there is a leak in their tanks or they just buy sub par gas that works in DD's that can run piss water.
It's all the same here all comes from the same place, quality is all the same ******,lol, Only stuff is good is the Ethanol free and you pay for it too..

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Geez, you guys must have it bad for No Ethanol gas. And I bitch cuz it varies .20-.30 cents different. E10 or 10% Ethanol blend for the ricer is $1.71 - $1.73 and can be found as low as $1.69 right now. I was going to put some real gas in the truck and it was $2.09. I was pissed because it's even more than .30 cents this time.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
And the best news of all, Just when he thought he was about to poop on the floor, turns out he just had bad gas !!! :waytogo: Disaster Averted !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBeast1990